Borderlands 2 is full on wacky. My chosen character looks like the lead singer from Clutch with that bald head and beard. It’s just as bright and colourful as the original and this time I’m playing it right, with friends. From what I’ve played it feels like an improvement too in all aspects. Boss battles are exciting skirmishes weirdo enemies. It’s…it’s just awesome.
- t0113k likes this
- videogamesoldier reblogged this from journeyofagamer
- alasmypetticoats said: Seen Borderlands 1 in a store for 10 bucks… thinking of getting it lol
- lifeiscabbage said: I love it so far too, I’m a siren. Goes along with being an adept in Mass effect.
- bubbybobble likes this
- morbidsenseofmeriment likes this
- dtwirler likes this
- journeyofagamer posted this